Sunday, November 21, 2010

Refurbishing...

The next month is filled with a bunch of changes for my little family here, and because of those changes I have made a decision to "refurbish" some of my online stuff. My Facebook will remain the same, as always, but my youtube is getting some info updated and some new videos posted, along with more frequent updates. As for this particular blog...

I deleted every post from before, although some of them I realize I didn't have to, except for one. Obviously, if you look, it's about the Steve Erwin theory. I decided to make this blog about family: dealing with my parents as an adult, being a wife, being a mother, etc. I already know what you're asking. "How the hell does Steve Erwin involve YOUR family?" Read the story and you'll understand that it pertains to conceiving babies. Seeing as I have two babies, and plan to have a girl EVENTUALLY... I hold onto my Steve Erwin policies. Hopefully he was right, and the next one [in a year or so from now] will be a girl!

Anyhow, so that is a short update to prepare you, whoever you may be [besides Kelsey, haha] for more updates. [: ONWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment